hi..
first day at Kranji.
the fd is gd.
and haha.
the ppl there are very friendly=)
alot of girls were like coming up to me and asking my name and stuff.
and looks like i've joined a retard gang there
...but.i miss my ex-"retard gang" more.we didnt call ourselves that, but we were one.
haha,we were all lazy,heck-caring,lame but still fun.
and i used to be DiaDia=P hah,i dun believe it,i even actually miss YiXuan trying to piss me off by calling me those freakin names "Dia-ry" and "Lydi"-_-
Anyway,haha,some ppl told me I was very quiet.
learnt some stuff frm it,haha.
Well.
I'm insecure being in a new sch without my old darling pals)=
and
I take things slowly=P
Hm,insecurity is a lot like ice trapping you.It melts comfortably with warmth.slowly.gently.easy.
[demand to]break/crack it straight away and you're stiff and not comfortable.yet.
so yeah,i guess my ice is abit over-frozen now.and i HAVE been quite a quiet person since pri sch.but not too bad.and i prefer taking friendship slow.like getting close slowly.when they're slow,they're long,lasting, savour-able.UNLESS, lots of things are in common and can gel REALLY well.Now those kinds of close friends are truly special(: that's like melting ice with warmer heat.
HAH,
i think some things have altered during the hols.
it's been a long time since:
1.I've had a long running conversation which either stops comfortably or can't seem to end.i've played to much com,man>.<>
2.I've exercised.i should start running-_- seriously,i get tired easily.
3.I'VE EXERCISED MY BRAIN.I've gotten muchmuch blurrer,i tell you.and VERYVERY absent-minded.
4.I've written!LOL!seriously!my handwriting is barely illegible. and i wonder if i were asked to write a composition, wld i still noe how to?=X i also wonder abt my vocab and sense and plotting. i hope i still have knack for description and expression!
hm,i kinda miss writing...:P
5.Been really inspired or motivated:(
6.Felt REALLY happy/sense of achievement.
7.Freshly mentally-challenged.
8.and lastly,most importantly,SEEN MY FRIENDS.
oh,i miss them badly now.I miss 6D badly.
Crap,alot of 6Dians are in Kranji,and how come we haven't met up and talk or catch up?i've only talked to Nat for just abit. then JP i've been busy.others i haven't fnd.
I even miss the pressure!!!of memorising vocabulary things and stuff.
and writing of course.
That's how much i miss being in 6D=(
And no matter where i go,i've never seen another class i've wished i wld belong there more than 6D.
And our guys are cooler:) funnier and lame in a fun way. not a lame way. and no matter how childish they are,it doesn't feel like you're looking at P4's.somehow.
And of course we have gd-looking ppl,hehe:D
Except that one thing the class lacked was high self-esteem sometimes.for class participation.
but we're supportive for competitions.
PLUS,second best class(: i can't stand ppl frm lower class[rmbr the class split?],lol.
no offence or anything,but i just dun like their characters.
except some ARE nice.
but if i were to go there,i wld feel so looked-down on without good standard expected.
hm,my senior said that here the competition is high.oh, let's see,that'd be gd(:
P.S. here's a song i can't help but to want to listen now,over and over.
No comments:
Post a Comment