Tuesday, January 02, 2007

haha,hi.
haven't slept yet=X
nvm,i'm the type who can wake up anytime,as longs as i'm not too tired.i'm not(:
well,everything ready except i haven't cleared my cupboards for bks XP
hehe.
and waterbottle,can't find any-_- i wonder wad happened to them.
well,i'm abit nervous abt how my schmates will be,and teachers. but i already know that many ppl there will be malay. haiz.the mats and minahs.nvm.
anyway,i watched this video just now.even though if you're chinese,you might like it:)
coz some do.
i'll put the lyrics translation to tell you wat it's abt some time. but i guess i have to go to bed now.haha,feels so strange sleeping earlier :P

[HOHO,it snds bad in english :P]
How fast are you for me to wait?
Fantastic/wonderful enough for what I've been always waiting for?
Are you willing to be present in my every nightmare?
Would you stop the second we are far?

How fantastic are you for me to be proud of?
Are you decicated enough for me to [trust/be confident of]?
Are you willing to stand my life of misfortune?
Are you willing to be there when I'm [worried/in times of trouble]?

Unfortunately
Only you are the one I'm fast to be proud of
Only you truly understand me
You go and leave to anywhere you [want/wanted?]

Unfortunately
Only you are fast for me to make you proud
Only you are willing enough for me to trust
In times of pain,I always wait for you

Maybe now you have left without a trace
Burying every wonderful memory/wonderfulness of memories
But I'll be waiting for you here
If you ever change your mind

No comments: