Thursday, January 04, 2007

HOHO
I got to Kranji.
I was like "What the...?"+"huh?" when some Kranji general office lady came to the classroom accompanied by some "high" staff I knew which I wasn't keen in liking told me the news.
HAHA,and that "high" staff person was like if I wanted to stay coz blabla I could but it's up to me on where i choose to be.
You might be thinking I'd be happy,yeah I am relieved.but I'm confused.and angry/frustrated=X
Cause if I go Kranji I might as well forget Crescent Girls' Sch coz it's pretty gd. Hah,somehow sort of a waste.And then I have to make friends again and meet ppl again-_-
I'm not the kind of person who fancies meeting new ppl.it's scary.and awkward.
Ergh,and I've made friends with two pplXo
[this pretty talkative but actually quite nice to talk to guy who reminds me alot of HongZhi,the way he looks,and the way he talks.And the girl beside me,Melissa Teo.Just started out a few steps from into friendship then suddenly not seeing each other in sch anymore-_- anyway,hm,she seems funky,haha.or maybe the phrase "good sense of fashion" is more correct]
But at least i got her e-mail.
Well,hm,Kranji...
My senior there seems happy.my mom said that the faces she saw there playing or sumthin were happy.the security guard exclaims it's a vry gd sch.
I dunno.the ppl either.
i feel doubts and inconficence.
I know 6 ppl who go there:Nat,Iz'zati,Darius[haha,we were frens at p4],Tasneem,a nice but soft-spoken girl i noe frm Art&CraftsClub,and ohya,JingPeng is same class with me,hoho.
MAN,the guys and girls in my class are seriously mostly shorter than me.
the guys shortshort cutecute type and childish.they acted like, p4's,man.i was amazed[ohya,they kena scolding by teacher haha]
Except there are few talltall guys same with JP and er,abt two tall and I dunno?like Nicholas.
But i thought i saw that one or two guys might be/were *erm*^_^
ok,lydia,shut=X
anyway,abt the text bks,hah,for geog and literature it's like a switch of interestingness.
Lit was at 1st animal farm,wic my sis said was wad she learnt in upper sec and was very deep and geog was fun and easy and interesting.
then now lit got "Sing to the Dawn" by Mingfong Ho,an author i noe her bks are nice.and geog now my sis say boring,hah.
but anyways,yay,i like literature=)
i guess i'll enjoy it.

No comments: