My Own
Friday, January 12, 2007
hallo
i rmbred my post with Ocean Avenue dedicated to 6D on it i didn put the lyrics,so here they are=)
There's a place off Ocean Avenue
Where I used to sit and talk with you
We were both 16 and it felt so right
Sleeping all day, staying up all night
Staying up all night
There's a place on the corner of Cherry Street
We would walk on the beach in our bare feet
We were both 18 and it felt so right
Sleeping all day, staying up all night
Staying up all night
If I could find you now things would get better
We could leave this town and run forever
Let your waves crash down on me and take me away
There's a piece of you that's here with me
It's everywhere I go, it's everything I see
When I sleep, I dream and it gets me by
I can make believe that you're here tonight
That you're here tonight
If I could find you now things would get better
We could leave this town and run forever
I know somewhere, somehow we'll be together
Let your waves crash down on me and take me away
I remember the look in your eyes
When I told you that this was goodbye
You were begging me not tonight
Not here, not now
We're looking up at the same night sky
And keep pretending the sun will not rise
Be together for one more night
Somewhere, somehow
If I could find you now things would get better
We could leave this town and run forever
I know somewhere, somehow we'll be together
Let your waves crash down on me and take me away
Hm,this song reminds me alot of a dream,i had it once and never got it again...
and of the beach,night,breezes,being with special ppl and running for some reason...
Anyway,just now got the Inauguration thing.
B4 that some uniform and club CCA came to our class and presented,i missed a few coz my parents drove me late XP
Hm,i think i'm interested in NCC(land) and NPCC.Infocomm club?hm,maybe..coz got tech and stuffs..
NCC land,coz it's army,sia,that's pretty cool,like Yeh Suh!:D
Then NPCC also.and it's
POLICE
.Aah..but then the girls who were in the uniform,their belts are so high..But at least can hold gun and stuff(=...
Anyway,ceremony was er,ok?
yeah.nice cheer.
Then after that go down canteen and chilled a bit.
I fnd out someone who likes Hafizah=X I was damn surprised.
I think he likes her personality and frm wad i think,she's a very sincere person,loh.
And,i fnd out that my parents noe Iffah's parents,ahaa.
Coz they're colleagues[house agents]
So then were like talking arnd at the er,"lobby" b4 go home.
Anyway,one things strange,I've felt ALOT of deja vu at Kranji.
Like i recall past events at Kranji and i feel deja vu.
And when i feel deja vu,it's not exactly the kind that you feel like you've experienced something b4,it's the feeling that i noe that thing was going to happen and i was fulfilling it.
It's strange and i get it so many times..that i hate it.
anyway,bye!
swingswing(:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment