Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ergh,what a stupid day
I can get so sotong-blur and idiotic it's so dumbly nerdy X/
i have alot to catch up on,and it sucks being transferred late-_-
and sec life is so hectic.
Hm..
I've decided i'm not really liking my class.
And abt the girls,
HAH,i have never heard so much sensitivity to the presence of sunlight.
Just abit and it's already hot..
And i'm not such a fan of some ppl.ergh.
Anyway,if only they transferred me earlier.I dun think I really fit in with my "gang" much.
I am like so quiet so far.
I haven't gotten lame and high or retarded/spasticated :D
and my humour has been low..sian.
And they say they are crazy.shld meet YiXuan and Nat, nuttier nuts:D
Hm,there is an RGPS girl in my class.why wld an rgps girl wanna go Kranji,siah?lol
And,i think JP changed or something):
Today we were on the same bus and he got see me and there was not a word,glance,"Hi" or anything..just a serious face.
used to laugh at many things with him.
And so far i've only seen him talk to the guys.
Sad..
Anyway,i dun get it,why do ppl think that 235 is high?-_-
It's damn low for me.
they shld try 6D,hehe.and know me.
And,i dun think i've seen much ppl that maybe can relly clique together well.
The ppl here are so different.
Anyway,abt the CCA things,today they displayed some instruments and the band played for us High Sch Musical-_- but they are not bad.
i like seniors of Kranji,they are cool=)
Eee,i wanna play that sexy clarinet,baby:D
my sis said i shld try flute instead though,coz clarinet's abit heavy.and it's more compact.
Hm,horns,if i'm not wrng it's pretty heavy,but that'd be cool to call yourselves hornsies,hoho.
And then after that got some choir thing.
And they made us sing lalala in different notes..-_-"""""
and then they grade us or sumthing,i heard the teach say "F sharp" for a girl.
Anyway,i'm stressed,gtg.
but b4 that.i'll put this song here,alot what i feel of 6D=(
Yellowcard violin very nice btw.

sleeping in all day staying up all night
if i cld find you now things wld get btr.
we cld leave this town and run forever...

No comments: