one more paper to go!:D
hmm,supposed to just print out a guitar tab but ended up blogging.
anyway,haha,
yeah,I baked!
M&M's Oat Caramel Bites
.......
......
.....
....
bantut TT (spoiled)
hahaha,who can expect me of such innate culinary skills out of me,huh?
of course not everyone gets it right on the first try!*excuses excuses*
hmm,must be because I was too impatient and didn't let the frst layer cool down and harden before adding the M&M's and caramel.
then when i put the second layer,it mixed up with the caramel.
so from pleasant crunchy and caramel-in-the-middle bites to be, became Oat+M&M's+Caramel paste :P
oh,and I couldn't get M&M's baking bits and used the normal one,which ended up becoming chocolate chips.
wanna see? don't freak out!
it's not like i ended up making some radioactive slob of slime that came to life and is about to eat the world!?
there!hmm,i should've added a smiley face,but M&M's were too little
the baking process!
what's best,is too learn from our failures,right?:D
just like someone I admire, because of his undeterred spirit even after many failures, he managed to create something that light's up our world without the flammable hazard of oil lamps.this simple yet significantly important invention called the "Light Bulb" was created by none other than: Thomas Alva Edison!

oh,haha,and another someone I admire :D
Omen(aka Kristopher Turner) of Dark Oracle:3

haha,some girls like Edward Cullen(hmm..not bad actually,but i'm not into twilight),some girls like Japanese guys with rock-star hairstyles(or Korean),some girls like perfect and cute and role-model hunky guys who play as the school jock(e.g. Troy from HSM?D:),but i admire this broody, leather jacket-donning, sorcery(o_o ?) character^^
couldn't get a good Dark Oracle picture of him with his trademark black jacket,oh well.
hmm,you should know i typically like broody,torn,slightly dark yet heroic characters in nice jackets and a hairstyle to match(:
if he's a musician that'd be a bonus!
hmm,no harm introducing me to any.
oh,it's midnight
No comments:
Post a Comment