Tuesday, December 26, 2006

OHNO.
Foxtrot is switching to Sundays only,sad=(
when we sway i go wee...(:

eak=P

Anyway,today ends up not too boring.
Coz i might be watching a movie,tagging along my sis and her friend:D
Or I cld read 'PS I Love You' my sis borrowed.
Though so far it's been cheesy/funny,and it doesn't seem to have any poetic flavors like a normal romance novel wld have. Or maybe it isn't really,it's supposed to be comedy abt guardian angel i guess.
Today went Kranji and Bukit Batok.
Well,at least i'll have some friends in each sch if i transfer there.I noe JP go BukitBatok.And Tas and Nat go Kranji.
Oh,i met my prefect senior there=)
She mixed arnd with the prefects while she was in pri sch so i noe her.I was p4 then.she was p6.She's friendly and nice.
She says that in Kranji the competition is like "whoa" and you cant fail English,nvr.And hoho,the general office lady first said no vacancy,but can try,i think.Then my mom said my aggreg. she smiled or somethin.
crap,and i am so low.
My mom said that they are like that if you're aggreg. is not bad and you're likely to get in,same with my sis when at Crescent.

No comments: