hihi
i woke up late[11am+:P] and got out 3PM after reading some of the 6th Princess Diaries book.
Went Giant in Malaysia and boughts lots of stuff,and i've bought i dark blue sleeveless shirt and erh,a black spaghetti strap with white flower design at the side.
I dun like spaghetti strap,but i liked the design anyway.
And a pretty cute ankle sock X)
it's white with blue stars and a big blus star with this expression: X)
And bought spicy drumstick to put in oven,and ohya,for BBQ chicken, i recommend buy 5*Star brand of it,it's nice=)
And bought cotton candy,haha,it's nice to use as a pillow,while there's still air in there,of course.
And,hah,i bought something that was blue in colour in a wine bottle,but it was non-alcoholic,it was sparkling water,kiwi lemon and some other fruit mixed together to make that concoction.
Also bought a pink one that was strawberry and passionfruit. Wonder if mix together become purple,havent taste yet.
HEH,can go and drink and show off you're "underage-drinking" and then run arnd spastically/retardedly and pretend to go drunk :DDD
wee,so fun
anyway,here's a sng,wanted to put Jet after choosing this but nvm.
Haha,i like the chorus=) And ohyea,Blink182,ah,er...dun watch the videos man...but most or some of their songs are not bad[and that sng on the musicbox,that's my fav=) + All The Small Things,dat's one cool:D],just not the videos...:
In the car I just can't wait,
to pick you up on our very first date
Is it cool if I hold your hand?
Is it wrong if I think it's lame to dance?
Do you like my stupid hair?
Would you guess that I didn't know what to wear
I'm too scared of what you think
You make me nervous so I really can't eat
Let's go, don't wait, this night's almost over
Honest, let's make this night last forever
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever
When you smile, I melt inside
I'm not worthy for a minute of your time
I really wish it was only me and you
I'm jealous of everybody in the room
Please don't look at me with those eyes
Please don't hint that you're capable of lies
I dread the thought of our very first kiss
A target that i'm probably gonna miss
Let's go,don't wait, this night's almost over
Honest, let's make this night last forever
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever
Let's go, don't wait, this night's almost over
Honest, let's make, this night last forever
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever
No comments:
Post a Comment