Elaine wrote in her blog that i was cranky when she or her sis mentioned that my cat looks kinda like their cat.
-_-
Cyn:your cat looks a lot like ours
me:noh
me:mine is cuter=D
You call that cranky?!
Anyway,my sis cut my hair short today,hah.
But i'm still going to hair salon to make it better,of course.
Now my hair is like,um,5cm below shoulder?
Bit more.
Hm,tomorrow is sch posting result day.I have feelings that probably have to go there at 11.45,but
I am going at 12.I dun care -_-
And,no matter what sch i might be going,i still feel ecstatic=)
Hey,come on,new sch[hehe,i dun relly like U.P.S.],new friends[though i'd miss my old ones],new teachers, bigger sch building,MRT trips[:D],new books[LOL],dropping by malls,
ANDAND
NEW CCA!
Yeah:D
I think i wanna join either band[that sexy drum/clarinet/trumpet,baby:D], tennis, guitar ensemble, hockey, table tennis, NPCC, writing-associated CCA or er,Computer Club?yea.
anwy,hm,speaking of haircut,shld i paint my nails black for fun b4 the hols end?
...nah,my mum will kill me bust.
And,hm,ear piercings?
I've been wanting to wear like, one ear wear one small hoop earring the other don't.it'd be cooler.
i'd prefer two holes then one ear wear an extra one,but in religion,can't pierce two.
haiz,if only i cld get to Crescent Girls',then no need textbk,just a tablet PC and that's it.
oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment