heyy...
ohno,bcause of this post the last post with Pink's Just Like A Pill will be gone=X
Well,nvm,nothing lasts forever...
Well,came back frm YewTee and the pasarmalam.
Huge orders.
And with my excellent memory i cocked up something,again-_-
I wonder if Commonwealth will call.
The interview sucked and I forgot to write something not fake like one thing my mom wrote[being a prefect?!I suckedXP coz i was junior with no dutypartner when i started.then i quitted after just one yr...] under talent/Special Ability[?]...:english writing.
And another fake thing,gd at maths.coz i always volunteered the critical thinking questions and MsWong sent me for MathsOlympiad.So i'd be interested in maths olympiad training in sec sch and take part.
Crap,my maths marks are like RANDOM.A*,B,A,B,A*...XP
and so the person saw my CCA was Art&Crafts and decided i cld give a shot at art.
So yeah,he might call for art tryout and i'll be in Art&Craft.to see if i have a flare for art.
The thing is,whether i'll do well for it...
I hope they dont test drawing=X
All i can draw is KoreKopi frog and stickman and some other stupid stuff...
But I love painting=)
[UPDATE 9:50]yo,went to see some kittens juzt now.Haha,they were so cute!:D runnin arnd chasing themselves and toes and slippers.[And wth's with kittens and kissing asses and going under ppl while squatting?-_- hoho.]
Their mom's white with one yellow and one blue eye,pretty! One kitty was white,other two stripes with socks.
shan't say their location=X
And there was dis fat cat walking on the red roof and ledges,lol.
then we lured it to the carpark roof and a tree then went down then we fed it.
Hoho,i'll name her Feddie(: She was so fat!
And my sis name the white mom Puteh[white in malay].I'm gonna name the white kitty Pudding:D
Ohyea,Audrey,since you like cats,u wan i show you the kittens and we go rollerblading w Doris?
b4 the hols and,loh,b4 it's too late :P
No comments:
Post a Comment