my eyes look scary when they're red:P
farewell..
(continued 15 June 9:45PM)
Band Investiture ended quite recently
as of Friday,12th June,the new Majors are:
Drum Major-James Tan
Band Major-Debbie Ng
Honorary Secretary-Rani
yeah.congrats to them,man:D
sooo...
i woke up late and ended up coming into the band room at 1pm,right when the recruit's party started.
i tried to wake up for practice but accidentally ignored the alarm.serious D:
recruit's party was actually quite fun,lol.
we did some autograph bingo thing followed by an Amazing Race.
i was in the last Grp:8.
my members were: sec2-LiYi,ZhenYe(sp?).sec1-Izzah(euph),Theresa(flute),and erh,i forgot the other girl's name(trumpet?):P
hmm,didn't take picture though.
our first station was Band room where we were supposed to identify song samples.lol,must've been a bit sian for sec1's.then was some letter and number counting thing at the Kranji Foyer staircase X.X then was some water cups passing thing followed by writing "KSB" with our butts! then was treasure-hunting for strips of fullscape paper followed by a cheer.then we were supposed to go to the parade square.but it was cancelled last min and we chiong-ed back to band room.
then we finished first :D
hehe,save the best for the last grp,eh?
then we had lunch eating McDonald's O_0
(while chion-ing card messages,lol)
coke and cheeseburgers
awfully nice of Ms Thng to treat us
then it was the commencement of the Band Investiture'09!
started out with a video
wasn't sad but really funny but i felt a bit sad:P
lol!the part in the wonder girls' Nobody dance for seniors where they imitated the Modern Dance and tiptoed to the middle was priceless xD
then there were some band gifts of appreciation and speeches,blablabla...
then the appointment of posts
and band leaders' pledge
then mingling with seniors and giving them our farewell gifts/cards.
hmm,second time i actually cried during a band event this yr and ever.
besides after SYF.
so sad.
after,2 and a half memorable years with my band seniors directly by one year
my close friends,partners-in-crime(lol,more like me who was dragged into those),and most importantly,my mentors.
now they've stepped down from the band:(
i'll really miss them and won't forget them.
the band room will definitely feel emptier without them.
hmm,i feel like posting a collection of photos with them,but as i've said,blogger ain't photo uploading-friendly.(main reason why you'll scarcely see any photos in my blog,despite many significant events.)
but let's just list a few of them...
well,in the band room,
I won't forget...the domino clarinet pokes we would create thoughout the first row o_0
I won't forget...doodling with Syahirah on scores(rawr,there's still Adeline and YuHui if i get a chance to play the same parts.or if i can convince Allen.lol,as if.)
I won't forget...the threats the seniors would make :P
I won't forget...cracking up weird jokes with PeiWen and giving her the "o_0" expressions
I won't forget...the incident when i was unluckily sandwiched between ASL+SL(Syahirah,PeiWen),and then i kena physically-abused from both sides,powerless xP then they evil-laugh at me:(
I won't forget...getting bullied(poking-frenzy) by Oboe section sitting behind me TT (consisting of Evelyn and WenJi) and then PeiWen nvr defend. more heartless-ness -_-...
I won't forget...all the poking and bullying ah...
outside the band room,
I won't forget...when the clarinet+saxophone seniors would lunch together (+extra me and sometimes YuHui xD) as one big circle during sec1-2 (hmm,sad,we should make more collaborations as woodwinds!esp the reed ppl!) man,those lunches were the bomb i think...
I won't forget...our weird sampling of food and sauces
I won't forget...our
etc lunch..
I won't forget...that time when i took off the *ahem!* and Syahirah saw it and no higher authorities found out about it.LOL.
I definitely won't forget...GENTING TRIP'o8.roomie Syahirah,lol!like inseperable siah
I definitely won't forget...going home with Evelyn and Syahirah and sometimes more :( esp when sec1&2 when Syahirah's even more crazy,lol
and hmm,what else?
oh,I also won't forget...when we would occasionally go to McDonald's and gossip and bitch abit,haha!
and that time after NDP'08 rehearsal and we(YingHui,Evelyn,Adeline,Syahirah,me) went to Mac,taking a bunch of pictures and decorating an ice cream which i didn't finish in the end and erm,er,*AHEM* but nvm.then i went to salute to the coconut tree and Adeline took picture! then i think we went to Lot1
and swooning over the Japanese conductor at the SIBF final concert by SAF Band.hehe...
well,there are manymany more memories but they just haven't popped into my head right now.
hmm,if you stay back late during a band day,Syahirah,btr go home with me,hor?xD (if you read this)
hmm,awfully thoughtful stuff...
SYFiesta roses!
the light pink one is from SL+ASL.the hot pink one is from Evelyn
Investiture Farewell cards and presents
1)PeiSi's(drum major) card,
2)picture of PeiSi+me at Genting peeping from envelope
3)an IKEA soft toy elephant and underneath a frog finger puppet from ZhenYI xD under which, is an orange laminated bookmarks with her message on it
4)Evelyn's cookie from FamousAmos.it says:I WILL NOT BE LATE.
5)Evelyn's card(green
6)Syahirah's cue card(the one with a dinosaur,haha
7)PeiWen's card in an envelope,underneath a badge
8)PeiWen's packet of sweets
:))
Close-up on Evelyn's card
Evelyn(left):I don't think climbing the fence is a good idea?
Lydia(right,curly hair haha):*encouraging Evelyn to climb the fence!*
ohmygod,it really looked like it took alotalot of effort for her to make the whole card =x
so sad,i was busy that week settling clarinet seniors presents that i didn't know i wouldn't have time to make hers...
should've made personal cards for other seniors beforehand:(
sad,now it feels quite late....
Close-up on PeiWen's badge(beside Syahirah's dinosaur drawing)
erh,er,can i just burn it..
can't say i'm not disappointed with the post i got.
*random: noticed 11:11PM on my comp clock*
i didn't get any of the posts i vied for.instead got the one i was least interested in..
LOL.
i mean,do i care how long your socks are?or how appropriate your attire is and how much that rightful personal freedom of yours is unsuitable against the school rules?do i?
whatever...
No comments:
Post a Comment