should i?
should i just do this and post how i feel,here?
some things do need to be voiced out but it feels awkward when anyone can just pass by and randomly see stuff.
hmm,wordpress is a longer post.just a few personal sentences.
Seriously,being a junior is not easy…
No joke.You have to listen to your seniors when you’re tired of practising,you have to learn while you’re confused,you’re not very accustomed to your instrument and the techniques to play it…And in some cases,you don’t like the parts you’re given, though you don’t have much of a choice.
I know.I’m a junior myself.
Being a senior is not easy either.In fact,it’s difficult.What with all the probs your juniors are facing,you have to teach them and be a role model.You’re always scared whether your juniors can make it through,or whether they even might hold grudges against you and talk bad about you behind your back when you’re not around(not that I give a damn about this bit)...It just makes it harder to do these things when your junior gives you attitude problems.
Let's get to the point.Is it a crime to play 1st clarinet?I am a senior,for God’s sake,I need to learn to play harder stuff so that I can HELP the section,carry some burden and let people throw their hopes on me.Do you have to make it any harder for me?I fully understand you are bored in 2nd clarinet,but whatever part you are assigned to,you should try to appreciate it. If you think 2nd is boring,3rd has mostly low notes.Actually,playing any part in the Bb clarinet is good enough,because people from other instruments feel even MORE sian.Try playing bass. See how much more fun playing any part in soprano instrument is.(no offence to anyone playing bass instruments though :P you support the band,you rock.lol)
So please,can you not..bug me?I'm just trying to play my part.You play yours.I know you want to play 1st clarinet,but it's not your turn yet.Can you instead be a "star" 2nd clarinet for me? pretty please?
And.You're really too full of pride. You look down on others,even.(ok,i shall not quote anything) Complacence brings a musician nowhere. Usually,just a sharp slap in the face. And it stagnates your growth as a musician to improve. Confidence is good, pride just steals others' appetite.
i don't like it when you talk back to others either.or used your handphone exactly when MrEr is talking or while other instruments are playing.it's disrespectful.
i don't know what to do...i don't know how to change people.will you,change yourself? because i can lecture all i want,or ask the seniors to talk for me,but in the end only you can change yourself.it's hard to change,but you really need to.
i'm done "talking".
No comments:
Post a Comment