Monday, November 10, 2008

haha
can't believe i'm here again
just for fun
blablabla...
I got into Double Science,elective History!:D
it's the course I want!
hehe,can't believe it,I actually failed History.maybe because I'm guai that's why they let me in.not!
I got a Fair for conduct after all.
nah,but I was guai in MsFazlin's class,yay,being guai helps sometimes.
so my parents agree to buy me an mp3 player*BIGBIG GRIN!*
wee,and I went for the 34th Band NCO POP.where all the drum majors and band majors of the secondary school bands combine and do their stuff.
and Beautiful Sunday concert too.which was good,and the french horn section was awesome. Allan was there performing,too!
and I bought Pink's "I'm Not Dead" and Avril's "Best Damn Thing".hohoho.
and Syahirah flooded me with anime and POTC songs lol.
taking up maplestory again too.
i love wordpress btw(:
been posting longlongloong posts haha.
twih,better get practising again,MrEr made the woodwinds memorise part of Greenhill Fantasy nyahaha,
leaving this blog to rot again!

No comments: