Sunday, March 18, 2007

hi
grr
i wonder what's with my sister and my mom these days.
it's like they're suddenly psychopath..
serious.
my mom's never mocked me
my sister's extra bossy
and preachy.
my ears are getting sick of hearing nags
and today i was really pissed.
coz my parents and two of my sisters are moving to another house while i stay here with my 2nd sis,my aunt and my grandma.
then wth,it's not like it's any of my business and they made me go all the way there just to TAKE CARE OF THE STUFF WHILE THEY BROUGHT THEM UP.
and after that i had to stay frm ONE PM TO SIX THIRTY PM!
just to help arnd,sit arnd,while my mom go appointment...
my hw still halfway fresh-_-###...
i have:1 informal letter-writing[wic is abt consoling a girl whose parents are getting divorced,great],lit journal on someone you know who got gender discrimination,sort of for lit a 200-word essay on shutting up in class,CE journal on Respect[omg] and some other thing.
i'm gonna burst(:
now,i just wanna finish wad i wanted to do here.
haha,put this yellowcard song.
it's called Breathing.
at first i didn like becoz of the beginning,but then after a while it was okay.there's this slow interesting part wic i like.stanza six.
might be slow though

Eyes are feeling heavy but they never seem to close
The fan blades on the ceiling spin but the air is never cold
And even though you are next to me I still feel so alone
I just can't give you anything for you to call your own

And I can feel you breathing
And it's keeping me awake
Can you feel it beating?
My heart's sinking like a wave

Something I've been keeping locked away behind my lips
I can feel it breaking free with each and every kiss
I couldn't bear to hurt you but it's all so different now
Things that I was sure of, they have filled me up with doubt

And I can feel you breathing
And it's keeping me awake
Can you feel it beating?
My heart's sinking like a wave

I can feel you breathing
It's keeping me awake
Could you stop my heart?
It's always beating.
Sinking like a wave

How am I supposed to feel about the things I've done?
I don't know if I should stay or turn around and run
I know that I hurt you, things will never be the same
The only love I ever knew, I threw it all away

And I can feel you breathing
And it's keeping me awake
Can you feel it beating?
My heart's sinking like a wave

I can feel you breathing
It's keeping me awake
Could you stop my heart? It's always beating.
Sinking like a wave

No comments: