1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesnt make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
How are you feeling today?Queen-We Will Rock You
cool:D
Will you get far in life?Jason Mraz - You&I Both
"oh things are gonna happen anturally"?no other way to explain=P
How do your friends see you?Keane-Everybody's Changing
hm,i guess i've changes a bit:P
Will you get married?Snow Patrol-You're All I have
creepy...
What's your best friend's theme song?Joan Jett-I Hate Myself for Losing You
HOHO
What is the story of your life?Gd Charlotte-Boys&Girls
haha,"girls dun like boys,girls like cars and money":D
What was primary school like?Gwen Stefani-Hollaback Girl
ehh,spunk?fun?=/
How can you get ahead in life?Creed-With Arms Wide Open
with arms wide open=P
What is the best thing about your friends?Keane-Somewhere Only We Know
dun get it
What is in store for this weekend?Kelly CLarkson-SinceUBeenGone
ho,vengeance?=P
What song describes you?Lifehouse-You&Me
hehe,perhaps the lyrics:there's something abt you?
To describe your grandparents?Creed-Higher
high?
How is your life going?GooGooDolls-BetterDay
haha,it's contradictory.
What song will they play at your funeral?SixpenceNonetheRicher- There She Goes
there i go 0_0
How does the world see you?SixpenceNoneTheRicher-KissMe
hoho,kissable?:P
Will you have a happy life?Linkin Park-Somewhere I Belong
when i find a place i belong?
What do your friends really think of you?SimplePlan-Crazy
CRAZY!hahaha. but according to how the song is,i am the kind of person thinking there's sumthing wrong in this world
Do people secretly lust after you?All-American Rejects-Move ALong
i dun get it
How can I make myself happy?Kelly Clarkson-WalkAway
by walking away frm sumthin:P
What should you do with your life?Blink182-IMissYou
haha,be with the ppl i miss?
Will you ever have children?Blink182-All the Small Things
ha..
and later on perhaps i'll do this:
Soundtrack of your life:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don't Lie.
Opening Credits: Hoobastank-The Reason
nice(:
Waking Up: Yellowcard-Lights&Sounds
hmm,waking to bright lights..
Falling In Love: Relient K-Who I Am Hates Who I've Been
haha,wad's this?
Fight Song: KellyClarkson-WalkAway
ho(:
Breaking Up: Coldplay-Yellow
0_0
Life's Ok: GooGooDolls-Iris
i dun get this quiz..
Mental Breakdown: Peterpan-Kupu-kupu Malam
wt?i'm a girl,k-_- only a guy cld hav this as this ans
Driving: Creed-Higher
higher,baby:D
Flashback: Sum41-Pieces
"i tried to perfect but nothing was worth it"?hm,pretty true for sum things..
Getting Back Together: Sixpence None The Richer-There She Goes
i dun get this quiz!=P
Wedding: U2-Elevation
ho,interesting..
Birth of Child: Creed-One Last Breath
HUH?isn't this supposed to be the first breath-_-
Final Battle: Keane-Somewhere Only We Know
Death Song: Snow Patrol-You're All I Have
hoho,you lost me
Funeral Song: Yellowcard-Ocean Avenue
i dun get this quiz AT ALL-_-
End Credits:Keane-Everybody's Changing
No comments:
Post a Comment