Observe the current december Singapore weather...Not rainy as usual,isn't it?Occassionally scorching hot,even! Whywhy???Umbrellas and rubber boots are such fun to use. It's (obviously) all because of an evil thing called GLOBAL WARMING.So,we should all take action to reduce this so that we can make umbrellas more fashionable in December. (Umbrellas are cute accessories too,and fun to twirl around. )At least,for Singapore, a non-snowing country. We wouldn't want snowing countries to rain instead of snowing would we?:x
A video to watch.
FYI,350ppm(parts per million) of CO2 in our atmosphere is the safe upper limit for carbon dioxide,as said by leading scientists. Our planet is currently at 380+,passed the limit already and at the rate we're currently going,we're jutting out further!So let's work hard to SAVE THE EARTH. Yes,don't breathe.
More information on 350.org here.
and some videos from PETA.did you know that processing leather contributes to 300 000tons of toxic waste every year?Go pleather,and anti-fur.I like leather motorbiker jackets,but I like pleather better(:
raising cows and cattle is one of the largest contributing factors to Global Warming too,because they eat more vegetable than you do. (hmm,but even though they encourage us to go vegetarian,I still favour BK and Ramly burgers too much.I don’t mind synthetic leather too.)
and,er,a video i find rather funny but it has some meaning in anti-fur,too.
peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment