Sunday, June 17, 2007

hmm..
suddenly feel like listening to mellow slow songs like Best I Ever Had by Vertical Horizon,a song i fnd Sophia by Nerina Pallot,plain white t's Hey There Delilah frm Iffah's blog..
and perhaps Norah Jones
love cld get so boring...

thinking of changing my music btw..
and feel like doing quiz.courtesy of YuJing's blog(:

1)Are u:
*short?
*average?
*tall?!?<
2)Are u:
*skinny?<<
*average?
*pleasantly plump?
3)Are ur eyes:
*blue?
*brown? <<
*hazel?
*green?
4)What is ur favorite color out of allofthese?
*Baby Blue<
*Red
*Purple
*Black
*Pink
*Green
*Yellow
5)Where is ur dream place to live?
*Hawaii
*Puerto Rico
*NewYork
*Paris<<
6)What is ur favorite pet?
*Dog
*Cat<<
*Fish
*Hamster
7)What's ur dream date?
*Movie
*Arcade
*Candle Light Dinner
*Amusement Park<<
8) Name a person of the opposite sex!>>you
9) Name a person of the same sex!>>you
lol,cant think of anyone
ANSWERS:
1)Short=adorable=15
Average=popular=10
Tall=hot=5<<
2) Skinny=sweet=10<<
Average=fun=15
Pleasantly plump=nerdy=1
3) Blue=sweet=10
Brown=sexy=15<<
Hazel=sensitive=20
Green=Caring=5
4) Baby Blue=Cool and Calm=30<<
Red=anxious and energetic=10
Purple=Laid Back=15
Black=Gothic=7
Pink=girlie girl=10
Green=outkast=5
Yellow=preppy=3
5) Hawaii=laid back=25
Puerto Rico=party animal=20
New York=people person=10
Paris=Love to shop!=15<<
6) Dog=great and lovable friend=20
Cat=curious and adventurous=15<<
Fish=boring=5
Hamster=dorky=3
7) Movies=u like to make-out!!=15
Arcade=dork=4
Candlelight dinner=romantic=20
Amusement Park=adventurous=16<<
8) This person will ask you out..>>you will ask me out?lol!
This person will hate you... if youdontcopy and pste this quiz! >>ohoho.
Okay now add it all up...
over 90 points= DAMN PRETTY!!
60-90 points= HOTTIE!!
40-60 points= Cute and Cool
1-30 points= geek that reeks!!
total: 116,lol


and er,frm Doris' blog,haha,funny

Ah Girl went for a job interview to be a secretary.When the manager saw Ah Girl's colourful attire and gold and white-highlighted hair, his mind is screaming "NOT THIS WOMAN."Nevertheless, he still had to entertain Ah Girl. So he told Ah Girl, "If you could form a sentence using the words I give you, then maybe I will give a chance!The words are GREEN, PINK, YELLOW, BLUE, WHITE, PURPLE, and BLACK."

Ah Girl thought for a while and said: " I hear the phone GREEN, GREEN, GREEN(ring, ring,ring) then I go and PINK(pick) up the phone, I say YELLOW(hello)... BLUE's(who's) that? WHITE(what) did you say? Aiyah, wrong number, lah... Don't Purplely(Purposely) disturb people and don't call BLACK(back), ok? Kum Siah(Thank you)."

The Manager fainted.

No comments: